• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

RJ Hunter Anyone?

HawkItus

• Moderators
3 hours ago, kg01 said:

Heh, apparently Goodwin requested a trade ... ended up getting waived.

http://www.brightsideofthesun.com/2016/10/24/13400108/phoenix-suns-nba-free-agent-agency-archie-goodwin-asked-to-be-traded-derrick-jones-john-jenkins

Dummy.  Nobody's trading for you.  In fairness, they supposedly tried but found no suitable deals.

Minor correction on Goodwin.  Also would have accepted "no deals whatsoever.  I mean at all.  Kid is radioactive."

26 minutes ago, AHF said:

Minor correction on Goodwin.  Also would have accepted "no deals whatsoever.  I mean at all.  Kid is radioactive."

Dang, that's a shame for him.  Should reinvent himself as a Tony Allen-type hustle guy.  Put his athleticism to use.

• Moderators
Just now, kg01 said:

Dang, that's a shame for him.  Should reinvent himself as a Tony Allen-type hustle guy.  Put his athleticism to use.

I haven't followed him closely in the NBA.  Hope he has actually developed but I did not want any piece of him in Atlanta and didn't think UK would miss him a bit.

3 minutes ago, AHF said:

I haven't followed him closely in the NBA.  Hope he has actually developed but I did not want any piece of him in Atlanta and didn't think UK would miss him a bit.

Whoa, that speaks volumes since you usually poot Kentucky blue.  What's his deal?  All them Calipari dudes are a little shady (shots fired).  What makes him so different.

• Moderators
Just now, kg01 said:

Whoa, that speaks volumes since you usually poot Kentucky blue.  What's his deal?  All them Calipari dudes are a little shady (shots fired).  What makes him so different.

He played recklessly out of control, like poor man's Allen Iverson.  Hard guy to fit into most teams and didn't have a decent jumper.  Never made much impact on D.  Stuffed stats for a (relatively) bad UK team.

I'd learn to live with a little shade from KAT, Davis, Booker, Cuz, etc.

• Like 1