• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Splitter Trade Ideas

I'm tired of waiting for him.  We need a backup so Moose can play less minutes.

1.  Splitter, Bazemore and a 2018 1st (protected 1-22) for Gay and Koufus (Kings)

2. Splitter and Kelly for Aron Baynes and Beno Udrih (Pistons)

3. Spliiter and Scott for Asik and Tim Frazier (Pels)

4. Spliiter for Myers Leonard (Blazers)

5. Spliiter and Scott for Tyson Chandler (Suns)

6. Splitter, Bazemore, Scott and 2018 1st (lottery protected) for Bogut. Matthews and Barea. (Mavs)

All these scenarios is a salary dump for the other teams. Hawks will be taking on salary next season.  I looked at teams that may be looking to clear salary for next season that aren't very good right now.(and mostly West teams)

[Bud is on radio (92.9 The Game) this morning at 10:20 - I would like a Splitter update.

6 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I'm tired of waiting for him.  We need a backup so Moose can play less minutes.

1.  Splitter, Bazemore and a 2018 1st (protected 1-22) for Gay and Koufus (Kings)

2. Splitter and Kelly for Aron Baynes and Beno Udrih (Pistons)

3. Spliiter and Scott for Asik and Tim Frazier (Pels)

4. Spliiter for Myers Leonard (Blazers)

5. Spliiter and Scott for Tyson Chandler (Suns)

6. Splitter, Bazemore, Scott and 2018 1st (lottery protected) for Bogut. Matthews and Barea. (Mavs)

All these scenarios is a salary dump for the other teams. Hawks will be taking on salary next season.  I looked at teams that may be looking to clear salary for next season that aren't very good right now.(and mostly West teams)

[Bud is on radio (92.9 The Game) this morning at 10:20 - I would like a Splitter update.

SAC deal - That may be an overpay considering Gay will likely be released after the deadline.  Folks are speaking of Gay as if him to OKC is a feta compli either via trade or buyout signing so it may be moot anyway.

DET deal - yes please.

I'd take all the rest of those deals (DAL can keep JJ tho).  However, on the 'Cans deal.  Their FO will be looking to make a push, not dump salary.  They're all on the hotseat so they won't be waiving the white flag with them being close (enough) to the 8 seed right now.

19 minutes ago, kg01 said:

SAC deal - That may be an overpay considering Gay will likely be released after the deadline.  Folks are speaking of Gay as if him to OKC is a feta compli either via trade or buyout signing so it may be moot anyway.

DET deal - yes please.

I'd take all the rest of those deals (DAL can keep JJ tho).  However, on the 'Cans deal.  Their FO will be looking to make a push, not dump salary.  They're all on the hotseat so they won't be waiving the white flag with them being close (enough) to the 8 seed right now.

I don't mind the future 1st to Kings - Koufus is signed long term and the difference in play between Baze and Gay is enough of a difference to include the pick.

Would you rather #DelaneySucks or Barea? pick one.

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I don't mind the future 1st to Kings - Koufus is signed long term and the difference in play between Baze and Gay is enough of a difference to include the pick.

Would you rather #DelaneySucks or Barea? pick one.

Upset Thinking

MmnIjQa

Stumped

Unsure Larry David

Oh, I got it ...

reaction animated GIF

11 minutes ago, kg01 said:

You axed for an answer, I gave you one.  To be fair, the question was like asking drown in acid vs burned alive.

Aaahhh....Mr Slick, you were asked to picked one, you didn't - i didn't ask fir a yes or no. So you didn't answer.

So again....drown in acid or burned alive???

Even at Barea's age he is still quicker that slow poke Delaney at getting in the lane, he can also be a pesky defender.

34 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Aaahhh....Mr Slick, you were asked to picked one, you didn't - i didn't ask fir a yes or no. So you didn't answer.

So again....drown in acid or burned alive???

Even at Barea's age he is still quicker that slow poke Delaney at getting in the lane, he can also be a pesky defender.

ok I'd take *shudders* Barea.

I hate you.

I like all the deals except #1. I don't want to give up that package for Gay and Koufos. I just don't think it's worth it. I love deal #6 with the Mavs and also the Pistons with Baynes n Beno. 

I was trying to trade Sap to 3 worst teams in the west ...Minny Suns and Pels...came up with a couple I'll post in the Sap trades section.

7 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Splitter/Baze/Moose for Tyson Chandler (2 yrs left) and Brandon Knight (3 yrs left)

You know Tyson is ready to contribute for this year and maybe next. He's a guy that can show up huge in the playoffs cuz the game slows down. 

GET HIM YESTERDAY!!!! Lol

5 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Can we bring Barbosa too?   

Yes, Phoenix is under the cap so they can take back more salary than we send out - for good measure the Suns can have Delaney, so the revised trade is.........

Splitter/Baze/Moose/Delaney for Tyson Chandler (2 yrs left) and Brandon Knight (3 yrs left) and Barbosa

40 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Can we bring Barbosa too?   

I was begging for Livingston or Barbosa. Some people shut down the idea fast though ...I won't say who but his member name starts with a k and has an 01 at the end...