• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Clarification on these trading rumors

ViewsFromTheSquawk

5 hours ago, Thomas said:

Yeah, I'm still pulling for Tim and of course especially after taking the Spurs. We don't hardly ever see that.

I like Tim as well.  Trading him for a 2nd round pick won't net us anything better.

• Like 3

Just logged in because of that..

"The latest NBA trade rumors are pointing toward a possible blockbuster deal between the Cleveland Cavaliers, New York Knicks, and Atlanta Hawks. The hypothetical trade scenario that is being shared and discussed online is structured as follows: the Cavs would receive Carmelo Anthony and shooting guard Kyle Korver. The Knicks would acquire Paul Millsap, Iman Shumpert, point guard Dennis Schröder, and center Tiago Splitter. Finally, the Hawks would come out of this swap with Kevin Love and point guard Derrick Rose."

http://www.inquisitr.com/3854029/nba-trade-rumors-anthony-korver-cavs-millsap-shumpert-Schröder-splitter-knicks-love-rose-hawks/

2 minutes ago, andpau said:

"The latest NBA trade rumors are pointing toward a possible blockbuster deal between the Cleveland Cavaliers, New York Knicks, and Atlanta Hawks. The hypothetical trade scenario that is being shared and discussed online is structured as follows: the Cavs would receive Carmelo Anthony and shooting guard Kyle Korver. The Knicks would acquire Paul Millsap, Iman Shumpert, point guard Dennis Schröder, and center Tiago Splitter. Finally, the Hawks would come out of this swap with Kevin Love and point guard Derrick Rose."

http://www.inquisitr.com/3854029/nba-trade-rumors-anthony-korver-cavs-millsap-shumpert-Schröder-splitter-knicks-love-rose-hawks/

Lol. No way. The knicks make that up? I mean I like K. Love but c'mon fool.

• Like 1

Just now, Sothron said:

LOL

No...no. I don't mind Kevin but why would we want a has been broke down Rose?

My God these rumors are just laughable. I love how EVERY OTHER TEAM in all these trades come out like gangbusters and the Hawks LITERALLY get nothing but table scraps.

I saw this earlier but didn't post it due to suckiness lol...No Rose ever!!'

I'd rather have Mindfuckas Kuzminkas lol

6 minutes ago, andpau said:

That would be the one of the worst trades in Hawks history. Kevin Love is a loser without Lebron carrying him and Rose can't play anymore.

Edited by Hotlanta1981
  • Like 3

• Premium Member
Just now, ViewsFromTheSquawk said:

The deal I read was something on a smaller scale.... 

NYK gets-Tiago/Dunleavy+multiple draft picks

ATL gets-Multiple draft picks 

CLE gets-Rose/Korver

I'd be all over getting multiple picks for getting rid of Splitter and moving Dunleavy.

• Like 3

Just now, ViewsFromTheSquawk said:

The deal I read was something on a smaller scale.... 

NYK gets-Tiago/Dunleavy+multiple draft picks

ATL gets-Multiple draft picks 

CLE gets-Rose/Korver

This makes a whole lot more sense. Cleveland wants another pg. No way we trade Schröder unless it's a superstar. 

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I figured Tim would be on the block. There is no way Atlanta has interest in paying him 12+ this off-season. He's was the most obvious one. 

He is in fact on the block. For 2nd rounders... I figured his value would be higher than KK26's but these are quite the fun times for our Hawks. But remember with all these players going OUT some have to come in and it has been stated quite firmly the Hawks are actively seeking the best deal and ones who can indeed keep us in playoff contention 

44 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheSquawk said:

I'm not saying it's official but Splitter has been noticed by BOTH New York teams. Makes sense considering things in regards to BKN. However the NYK deal would make this board flip if I was to tell what it's contents would be.... so imma keep it to myself 

You can't say stuff like this and leave us hanging. Booooooooo

Edit: I'm late to the party...lol.

So I took a swipe at Yahoo news earlier but these guys belong battling it out with the London tabloids. Their front page is even worse than their sports.

http://www.inquisitr.com