• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Clarification on these trading rumors

ViewsFromTheSquawk

49 minutes ago, AHF said:

Dennis to Rose is a huge downgrade.  

Sap to Love is about equal.  

Sap is a free agent while Love is under team control so non-basketball reasons makes that an improvement but it isn't worth the declining, selfish Rose.

Love > Sap.  Sorry, I love Sap but it isn't even close.  Just this season and despite stat impact of Irving/James, Love is getting 4 more points, 2.7 more boards. Love has 2 - 26 point seasons and 4 - 12 rebound+ seasons.  Love > Sap without the better contract. That said, Schröder is under contract for quite some time on a reasonable deal going forward and Rose is on the decline. Rose is also a free agent at season's end and all this does is clear up a great deal of cap space next year.

• Moderators
3 hours ago, thecampster said:

Love > Sap.  Sorry, I love Sap but it isn't even close.  Just this season and despite stat impact of Irving/James, Love is getting 4 more points, 2.7 more boards. Love has 2 - 26 point seasons and 4 - 12 rebound+ seasons.  Love > Sap without the better contract. That said, Schröder is under contract for quite some time on a reasonable deal going forward and Rose is on the decline. Rose is also a free agent at season's end and all this does is clear up a great deal of cap space next year.

I also factored in man defense.  I agree Love is having the best of the counting stats this season.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, h4wkfan said:

There is no way I trade shro and Sap for love and rose. 

Can't imagine Rose ever being a consideration being such damaged goods and his stats this year press the point even more than years before. Assist to turnover is less than two, shoots less than twenty five percent from three and loves to put his head down and drive which unfortunately is usually into traffic. Gotta keep your head up to pass and help your team as a point guard. Plus he's a low morals jerk. 

http://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/3456/derrick-rose

• Premium Member

I watched the Knicks - Bucks game last night and Rose is not ever at starter level much less a very good player.  

Ok after looking at his stats for this it tells a little different story.  He was not very good last night and I still don't think I would want him.  He is a shell of his former self IMO.  

• Like 1