• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Millsap out next 3+ games

4 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

At least no surgery but Dr. Andrews ain't no joke...dang it...hope he's back 100%...:-/

IMG_9298.PNG

Synovitis? What's that? 

Yikes.

Didn't Dunleavy have 'Synovitis' of the ankle.

It is 3+ more games?

Reading in between the tea leaves, I don't think Millsap is going to be back for a while and if he returns at all this spring he's not going to be as positively impactful as he can be (The second Spurs game and second Grizzlies game are my references).

I think Millsap injured his knee sometime before the second Spurs game as he weirdly was invisible most of that game.

8 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Yikes.

Didn't Dunleavy have 'Synovitis' of the ankle.

It is 3+ more games?

Yep, same as Dunleavy but Paul's is in knee. Wonder if this is what he had on the other knee to start the season?

7 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

It is 3+ more games?

I'm guessing he comes back Thursday  April 6th vs Boston. 

You could bring him back back on Sunday, April 2nd at the Nets but I'd sit him out then too for an extra 4-5 days of rest. 

This suckssssss...

Synovitis treatment..

Steroid medications and injections may be given depending on the case.

Look for Sap to come back buff lol..ala LeHoe..

Time Taken To Heal Synovitis:

Synovitis may take few days to few weeks to recover in acute episodes, with prompt treatment and proper after-care. Recovery and outcome in chronic cases of synovitis may depend on the cause and its treatment. Recurrence of synovitis can be seen if the underlying cause of inflammation recurs. Avoiding trigger factors and taking immediate steps during the initial stages can help.

Few days to a few weeks...so Sap has been out since March 16...a few weeks, few meaning 3 maybe..that leaves us with Sap back on April 6 vs the Celtics in Atlanta.

I SAID THAT EARLIER WITHOUT ALL THIS RESEARCH DAMNIT...

TRUST UR INSTINCTS (speaking to myself now ..)

Wait, so we go from never ever hearing this phenomenon called synopt .... syno ... synovus .... syn .. that word.  Then, all of a sudden, 2 guys on the same team have it?

Something smells, man.  It smells bad.  Doesn't smell as bad as @Lurker aka @NBASupes hot-takes, but it smells pretty bad nonetheless.

Also, pretty strong internet rumors that Baze is out with fournier.  I haven't been able to find any treatment info on that tho.  Anyone got anything on it?

9 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

I'm guessing he comes back Thursday  April 6th vs Boston. 

You could bring him back back on Sunday, April 2nd at the Nets but I'd sit him out then too for an extra 4-5 days of rest. 

This suckssssss...

Dunleavy missed 13 games with his ankle. Knee is more serious.

It'll probably be the last 2 games of the regular season he plays in.

Flashback - Millsap had shoulder injury 2 years ago to end the regular season wasn't quite the same in the playoffs.

It's a wrap boys.

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Dunleavy missed 13 games with his ankle. Knee is more serious.

It'll probably be the last 2 games of the regular season he plays in.

Flashback - Millsap had shoulder injury 2 years ago to end the regular season wasn't quite the same in the playoffs.

It's a wrap boys.

Jesus. Ok if it's a wrap, if and only if, and I guess we won't know for sure. But if it's a wrap we need to drop every single damn game this season. 

I still feel Sap's return will be April 6th...book it!!!

Dr. James Andrews has a lot of steroid crack. Load Sap up with that crap...get him out there!

Daaaaaaaang, I just realized we're basically in 7th already.  I'll go ahead and assume we lose all tiebreakers.

F*ck!  That means I gotta root for CLE to keep the 1-seed.  Fu*k!

ETA:  Fuc*, I just watched a possession where Kyme struggled to take Parker off the dribble and was forced into a quadruple pump-fake which Parker just watched him execute to no avail.  He meakly passed it out to RJeff who adeptly allowed the 24sec clock to run out.  Man CLE gave their mojo to the monstars about a month ago.  *uck!

And also, can we lock Printz in a gym with this Leonard cyborg for an offseason?  Just go back home to San Antonio and make him follow Kawhii around.  Just do everything he does.  Eat what he eats.  Try to breathe the same oxygen.  Don't even ask for his permission.  Just do it, nike.

The chance of this team getting swept a third season in a row against the Cavs in a lower round is pretty high.

Seriously, this team without Millsap is bad enough to drop every single game left, I don't think it's going to happen, but this isn't going to be pretty, it's going to take an extremely hot game by one of the guards in which they say f*** it, I'm sick of this, orrrrrrrrrrr....

I think the guards play well tomorrow and we maybe see another good Prince game but the team loses anyway.

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Daaaaaaaang, I just realized we're basically in 7th already.  I'll go ahead and assume we lose all tiebreakers.

F*ck!  That means I gotta root for CLE to keep the 1-seed.  Fu*k!

Ya but we could drop to 8th. In that scenario I think we want Horbag revenge over LeHoe n co.

3 minutes ago, Lurker said:

The chance of this team getting swept a third season in a row against the Cavs in a lower round is pretty high.

Seriously, this team without Millsap is bad enough to drop every single game left, I don't think it's going to happen, but this isn't going to be pretty, it's going to take an extremely hot game by one of the guards in which they say f*** it, I'm sick of this, orrrrrrrrrrr....

I think the guards play well tomorrow and we maybe see another good Prince game but the team loses anyway.

Supes, is that you?

2 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Ya but we could drop to 8th. In that scenario I think we want Horbag revenge over LeHoe n co.

Oh man, if we faced BOS as the 8th seed ...

It's Beautiful