• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Going to see Hawks vs. Chicago!

My annual game watching the Hawks on the road.  I live in Chicago now, as does my son, so it's always fun to be in "enemy territory" wearing our Hawks gear!

Should be a good game this Saturday afternoon.  I'll scout out Jimmy Butler in case we're able to acquire him next year (for Bazemore and three firsts!).

Go Hawks!

P.S.  Our seats are in section 118, baseline, near the Hawks bench.  

Inexplicably they win their 20th straight game at home on TNT versus the Cavs who look like they're going through a 2015 Pacers-like nosedive.  Apparently somebody knocked over somebody's wife.

No need to scout Butler,  I'm sure I've gushed over him enough on this board through the years.  Give me him or Kawhi over Westbrook or Harden any day.  If first Bud doesn't succeed at the deadline, try try again.  My closet Bulls fandom would be finished.

Edited by benhillboy

The Cavs have issues all over the place and it may not matter in the East. If there's a team that beats them, it's going to have me being proven wrong (The Wizards, unless they blow it up, are not going to beat the Cavs in a playoff series--me in 2015).

It doesn't look like a typical LeBron team that I've talked about. I think all you need is to have your focus so you don't turn the ball over too much and to execute what you need to do offensively, which is to involve Irving and Love in PNR. Doing that is a bucket.