• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2017 playoff discussion

Alex

22 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

Anna Horford..ur thoughts..:-)

She is still shit faced somewhere. Nothing like a mean as heck pun. She is a Celtic fan, uh Al fan after all.

Ok I don't know what happened to Alice but somebody stole his jersey...WTFFFFF...where was this when you were a Hawk?...Oh man smh...this is hard to watch.

On 5/23/2017 at 10:08 PM, Spud2Nique said:

Ok I don't know what happened to Alice but somebody stole his jersey...WTFFFFF...where was this when you were a Hawk?...Oh man smh...this is hard to watch.

Ah, but the second half brought it all back to reality. And Al ended up with his normal playoff rebounding dominance. Thats a total of five rebounds in the last two games, ECF games that is.

12 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

Well, to be fair, he is averaging a very Hawk-ian 4 rebs/game this ECF so ...

I got Lebron leading all major categories again outside of scoring.

KD will lead in scoring but come up small damn near everywhere else.  His unwillingness to set good off-ball screens is gonna come to a head. 

Same with Kyrie: scoring in bunches, defending in spots.

Warriors gotta keep Kyle off the floor by exploiting him defensively every chance they get.

Smith and Shumpert beat Curry up off the ball again.

Love beasts in the paint to offset Green's passing.  

Frye has to shoot well to match McGee's play above the rim.  

The difference may be Livingston killing the Cavs' second unit and the cross/mismatches KD presents late in games.  Lebron can't guard him and Green (or can he?) Warriors in 6, a blowout a piece.

Edited by benhillboy

Another year of unenthusiastic spectating watching the finals for myself. Reruns, you know. Foolishly thought before the playoffs there could be a surprise in the first or second round in the East with the Cavs. Was not to be, of course. Still, rather LeBron represent the East than the Celtic's green. Incredible amount of skill sets will be on display but just the same, ugh... 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

12 games played in 7 weeks for the Warriors so far...this is beyond stupid.

End the madness...just pull the plug on the season already lol. I haaaaaatttteee how long this is taking. Adam Silver stinks.

• Moderators

What's even crazier is that both these teams are already a lock for next season's finals.  

The easiest, smartest first step to fixing this is to not allow teams that are over the cap to sign mid season free agents.   They could sign d-leaguers but not guys let go by other teams like Deron and matt barnes.   This wouldn't make a huge difference but would be a step in the right direction.   

• Like 1

On 5/30/2017 at 11:00 AM, Spud2Nique said:

End the madness...just pull the plug on the season already lol. I haaaaaatttteee how long this is taking. Adam Silver stinks.

Thought the fact he has a heart for the game it would help but...Just one more decade and then some new characters?

Marionette, I did my best
Teacher's pet, It just couldn't last
Marionette, Get me out of this mess
Teacher's little pet, It happened so fast