2017 playoff discussion

Alex

1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

What a surprise.  The 3 clearly best teams in the league are in the conference finals.   Just waiting to see who is king of the 2nd class of nba teams.     NBA has gotten boring.   

I say we all get together and boycott to effect ratings.

1 minute ago, macdaddy said:

as much as i hate the wiz, i'd love to see a spurs-wiz finals at this point.   with a spurs sweep.

That's my #1 scenario...

Spurs over Wiz

Spurs over Celts

Please Spurs just win.

Spurs over Cavs too lol

8 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

That's my #1 scenario...

Spurs over Wiz

Spurs over Celts

Please Spurs just win.

Spurs over Cavs too lol

Uh, you have a scenario including the Celtics? Will definitely take your first one, though. Would be a breath of fresh air with no LeBron. Even on one leg Kawhi could take that MVP. 

4 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Uh, you have a scenario including the Celtics? Will definitely take your first one, though. Would be a breath of fresh air with no LeBron. Even on one leg Kawhi could take that MVP. 

I had a brain fart with the Celts...Celts die die die!!! :-)

Well now, there is still a good chance no Celtics in the ECF. Unfortunately that battle won't be on the Wizard's home court but still that chance to really irritate the media is at hand. 

• Like 1

Reading the stuff said back and forth after the game and a conclusion that came up first for me was that Markieff should be on some sort of medication. A quick comment from him below. Second conclusion is John Wall really does have that inner Dwayne Wade ownership thing going on, think everyone has noticed that for a while, great game clincher by him just the same. Wall and Beal still pushing forty minutes a game average, good to be young huh. 

"They're just trying to be like us, man. They want to be us so bad," Wizards forward Markieff Morris said. "But there's only one Death Row DC, and they can't do it like we can do it."

• Like 1

Wall is a top 5 douche in the league.  I went from not really caring about him to absolutely hating him in the span of less than a month.  

• Like 1

Was enjoying the Spur's game and then Kawhi goes down, the bottom falls out and it was the Warriors game for the rest of the day. Really hate the final score. Everybody waiting on that MRI, the difference between a series and a sweep pretty sure.

• Like 1

On 5/13/2017 at 11:20 PM, Alex said:

Wall is a top 5 douche in the league.  I went from not really caring about him to absolutely hating him in the span of less than a month.  

Glad you finally caught on.  Dude is one of the least likeable guys in the history of life.

26 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Glad you finally caught on.  Dude is one of the least likeable guys in the history of life.

Believe Wall's antics do indeed qualify him for WWE employment now.

That sh$t was lame.  Spurs rout if Kawhi doesn't go down.  

I used to love watching the Warriors play but this latest edition just ain't it.  KD just out there freelancing and never setting screens, Curry and Klay can't shoot no more, depth is lacking.  The only improvement over the past two years is Green's overall game.  

Still wouldn't count the wizard Pop out.  Ginobili should be dead and buried, Pop got him out here dunking on fools.  John Wooden couldn't get more productive minutes out of Simmons, Murray, and Slo-Mo. I'm sure Leonard's MRI will come back clean and he'll be good by Game 3.  Unfortunately Pop realizes he ain't getting shit from Gasol smh.

John Wall is a tool through and through but you can't deny he's taken his game up a few notches.  To his credit he does a lot of good charity work and he's one of the most candid and insightful sideline interviewees.  Cleveland can totally neutralize the Cs best players.  They gonna have to deal with Wall every play.

Edited by benhillboy