• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks Interview 12 Players

GrimeyKidd

I'd say the 2016 draft was pretty Hawksy but observing what I have with Taurean Prince, I think he's a late bloomer that still has some possible upside.

I just don't get that feeling with Caleb Swanigan at all and I have seen some video on him. He's a 5 or a liability to me in the NBA. Maybe if he's at 31, you take him and perhaps he's your Nikola Jokic lite off of the bench, but that's probably his max. Again, I'll say so if I was wrong but I think he does end up never being a long term starter because of similar issues to Kanter no matter how good his passing/shooting ability might be.

It's not that I'm against college vets. I'm not. If who I'm looking for isn't there at 19, I'd trade down and happily take Johnathan Motley late in the 1st if I'm not taking a stash and I've said Sindarius Thornwell is worth spending the 31st pick on. Motley is 22 and Thornwell will be 23 in November.

Edited by Lurker
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, DBac said:

Jonah Bolden has crazy potential. He's in that Ben Simmons, Greek Freak archetype except he even flashed the ability to shoot the 3 this past year. He could make or break a GM.

I didn't know who he was two days ago but now I've fallen in love. As a projected second round pick the ceiling would be almost unheard of there. He's got a perennial All-Star potential, so I would expect him to go too ten or at least in the lottery.

Just now, CP61 said:

I didn't know who he was two days ago but now I've fallen in love. As a projected second round pick the ceiling would be almost unheard of there. He's got a perennial All-Star potential, so I would expect him to go too ten or at least in the lottery.

Right! Like you watch everything thats available online and it's unbelievable that he's projected as a second rounder in this draft. 

Like this video 

You wait for them to crush you with the negatives but nope. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DBac said:

Right! Like you watch everything thats available online and it's unbelievable that he's projected as a second rounder in this draft. 

Like this video 

You wait for them to crush you with the negatives but nope. 

The only negative I've seen is he isn't 18 and he wants to play small forward. I don't know how that's a negative. I'm pretty sure he left UCLA because they wouldn't let him play it, but that's not anything that bad.

52 minutes ago, CP61 said:

Will he be there at #31?