• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Draft Prospects group workout

GrimeyKidd

1 hour ago, capstone21 said:

Who? Who? and Who?

Through my googles cause DE is pretty good. Stretch 4. Sleeper PF that would have been 1st round if he came out early but stayed in school which dropped stock. And Sleeper last pick potential in burton. 6'5 266 

8 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

I hope with 60th we can steal Frank Mason

Ya I had us getting him in Supes pretend ur Schlenk thread as our 60th pick. For the life of me I don't understand why a player like that isn't a top 30 pick. Crazy.

19 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Ya I had us getting him in Supes pretend ur Schlenk thread as our 60th pick. For the life of me I don't understand why a player like that isn't a top 30 pick. Crazy.

He baller at the combine. I'm guessing he ends up going top 40.

4 minutes ago, CP61 said:

I'd be fine with it. It's not ideal, but I think he's immediately Dennis's backup

Oh my bad I thought this was about Lydon. He sucks. Mason I love. 

2 hours ago, DBac said:

I like Kuzma, reminds me of a calm Markieff Morris. 

Don't know anything about Burton besides the fact that he has a crazy fun to watch highlight reel.

I like Kuzma too.  He def needs to work on his shot though, but if he gets it down, there's a lot of potential there for a good starter.  Not an all star, but a good solid starter that does the little things that go unnoticed.

29 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Oh my bad I thought this was about Lydon. He sucks. Mason I love. 

Oh I love the player too. I just feel like there's a potential future starting big that could be had at 31, but locking down backup point guard for awhile is still a great pick. 

Looks like Frank Mason III worked out here. The more I think about it, the more I hope he ends up here. He's only 3/4 of an inch shorter than Mike Conley and Chris Paul. He is rarely knocked for anything other than his height and age, but the dude is a baller. He could be a great spark plug off the bench even early in his career. 

IMG_9198.JPG

10 minutes ago, CP61 said:

Looks like Frank Mason III worked out here. The more I think about it, the more I hope he ends up here. He's only 3/4 of an inch shorter than Mike Conley and Chris Paul. He is rarely knocked for anything other than his height and age, but the dude is a baller. He could be a great spark plug off the bench even early in his career. 

IMG_9198.JPG

You mathermfer are breaking down player by player my roster set up on Supes you be the sausage Schlenk thread. First you take my Justin Jackson and now Mason? 

Go on whicha bad self doh!

11 minutes ago, CP61 said:

IMG_9198.JPG

Ps Mario West is back! :-)

14 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

You mathermfer are breaking down player by player my roster set up on Supes you be the sausage Schlenk thread. First you take my Justin Jackson and now Mason? 

Go on whicha bad self doh!

Ps Mario West is back! :-)

I honestly went in that thread and saw arguing about Dwight, so I didn't look any further. We must have similar draft taste.

49 minutes ago, CP61 said:

I honestly went in that thread and saw arguing about Dwight, so I didn't look any further. We must have similar draft taste.

I'm only kidding I didn't give birth to Justin Jackson or Mason but @kg01 may have...

21 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

I'm only kidding I didn't give birth to Justin Jackson or Mason but @kg01 may have...

Yeah, if'n we draft Jackson, I'm totally taking credit.