• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Boston - Hypothetical

h4wkfan

Watching this series I had a random thought. If the C's were enamored by Bamba of Bagley to play in the front court, given their wing depth, and they offered J Brown for #3 straight up, do you take it? How highly do you value Bagley, Bamba, or Doncic?

• Admin
1 hour ago, h4wkfan said:

Watching this series I had a random thought. If the C's were enamored by Bamba of Bagley to play in the front court, given their wing depth, and they offered J Brown for #3 straight up, do you take it? How highly do you value Bagley, Bamba, or Doncic?

I think that is fair return ... he could have an Olidipo type breakout in the right situation 

• Admin

After that trade I would follow up with a 19/asset for Noah/9 type of trade .... use that to get Gilgeous-Alexander .

Sign Noel to a reasonable contract and look for a taker  Baz

Nice young Up and coming team ... led by a potential break out star in Brown

I’m the biggest Brown fan here watched him at Cal and demanded we move up to draft him. Having said that, I wouldn’t do it for Brown or Tatum. This selection needs to be made by us. As I said before, I want this brand new toy. We haven’t had one in 10 years and now Boston wants to get in on the party. Nah I’m good.

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I'd only be interested in Tatum, otherwise like to keep and draft our own shiny pick that we went through this miserable season for.

Tatum was the #3 pick in last year’s draft...this year it’s a stronger draft..specially up top. 

Bagley/Bamba>Tatum

imho

On 5/27/2018 at 10:38 PM, h4wkfan said:

I would trade the #3 for Jaylen Brown and swap Dennis for Terry Rozier.  We get a young proven player in Brown and a guard who is looking to make his mark on a team.  Both players I believe would thrive in an environment where they are allowed to run and gun.  Brown is worth a number 3 pick in my view and Dennis can team up with his Buddy in Boston.