Ticketmaster did not have $49 dollar tickets fir Bucks game.

Blunt91

I got up early this morning to purchase a. Ticket for the Bucks game that was on the Black Friday deal.  However there were no tickets that I saw for 49 or even the 9 dollar deal. I was there logged in 5 minutes early before the 7 a.m. start time yet did not see any seats for the advertised prices when it started 5 minutes later. I came back about 25 minutes later and lioged in then it showed that all the Black Friday tickets for the Bucks,Rockets & 76ers were gone.  Did anybidy else experience this? 

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Blunt91 said:

I got up early this morning to purchase a. Ticket for the Bucks game that was on the Black Friday deal.  However there were no tickets that I saw for 49 or even the 9 dollar deal. I was there logged in 5 minutes early before the 7 a.m. start time yet did not see any seats for the advertised prices when it started 5 minutes later. I came back about 25 minutes later and lioged in then it showed that all the Black Friday tickets for the Bucks,Rockets & 76ers were gone.  Did anybidy else experience this? 

Weren't they only available through Hawks.com?

15 hours ago, Blunt91 said:

I did, but I was trying to get 4, so I figured that was why. I did see 200 level games right around 7am. I ended up taking the Orlando game because it's right after my birthday and on MLK day, and the Timberwolves game. 

47 minutes ago, ATLien_ said:

I did, but I was trying to get 4, so I figured that was why. I did see 200 level games right around 7am. I ended up taking the Orlando game because it's right after my birthday and on MLK day, and the Timberwolves game. 

I was trying to get a weekend game because of my work schedule, and a game that I didn't have to wait 3 months to go see.