• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dodging the Bullet.

Diesel

• Premium Member

The Cries were for us to trade CC for Ayton.

"He's younger" - They said.

"He's a better offensive player"  - They said.

"He's just as good a rebounder" - They said. 

Clint Capela said WTF???

Atlanta Hawks on Twitter: "All smiles to be back at the crib 😄 #ULTRADrip  | @MichelobULTRA #ad https://t.co/HngZVNprkU" / Twitter

Clint Capela came to work last night saying " Better rebounder"??

Hawks fans, I think we dodged the Bullet.   Our team needs rebounds.  Last night, Ayton had what Three.   All night long, Capela and OO worked him.  Ayton is fluid on offense. I would even say smoove.  But the guy plays like he just don't give a damn.  He is the opposite of a "dog".   Him and Ben Simmons has that same trait in them that is... I don't know if I love basketball enough to give my all. 

Well, when Clint hits the floor, He gives his all.  He's not the tallest.  He's not the most versatile offensive player.   He's not smoove...  but He has that "Dog".   We Dodged the Bullet!!

• Like 4

• Premium Member
12 minutes ago, swanlee said:

Yea, CCs only issue is staying healthy. Hopefull OO can gain a little more size and Bruno can help when CC musses games each year.

In my mind, Since we got OO, I have envisioned Him and Clint Platooning the C position and eventually, He being the starter and and Older CC coming off the bench.   Well, it may not happen that way but we can see the potential of it. 

Either way... CC/OO is a better rotation (right now) than Ayton/OO or whoever.   Because Ayton won't give his all.