• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

David Aldridge

hawkster411

O.k this guy must be clueless about the hawks. Hear this...

Nino Brown (Harlem World): 'Sup DA, my main man...I was just wondering where you think Travis Best might wind up? Also, will Trenton Hassell have to change his #22?

David Aldridge: Atlanta would certainly make some sense. So would Seattle, if the Sonics can't get McInnis.

OR....

Russell, DC: Will the magic trade Mike MIller, and if not, are there any other deals they may make? If they stand pat, can they reach the finals with a healthy grant hill?

David Aldridge: They'd like to, if they could get some size back. I still don't know if they're Finals material until they get some legitimate size up front.

http://dynamic.espn.go.com/espn/chat/chatESPN?event_id=2012

It's obvious the guy has no clue what the Hawks need. Does he have a clue that the Hawks have JT to run the point. Even if JT moves to the 2 guard, we already have the MINI backcourt of DD and JT. Why add Travis Best to the mix?

However, Aldridge does have some sense with the Orlando Magic. The Magic are looking for a Big man. I'm surprised he didn't mention about Nazr (wait a minute, He doesn't know anything about the Hawks).

I must agree, JT will run circles around Best. Best won't even outplay Dickau and Aldridge is talking that best might be going to Atlanta, hahaha. Is he also trying to say that Jay Williams is a better PG than JT and thats why Best has to move to a team without a PG, and that is teh Hawks, hahaha, Thats really funny, sometimes I ask myself.....How in the hell did Aldridge become an insider.....Heck even Hawksfreak does a better job, lol