• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

God continues to bless me!

Gray Mule

On 8/30/2023 at 1:26 PM, Gray Mule said:

In spite of a terrible case of the Shingles, I press on.  08/30/36.  This is when I arrived!

Today I'm 87.  I've made it again!

:smug:

Congratulations, Gray Mule!  Good to hear from you.  Sorry you had the shingles.  I know they can be really painful.  

I don't mean to be too nosey, but I was wondering if I remember you saying you lived in the Maggie Valley area?  I remember we always talked about  going there when I was a little kid, but I have little recollection of it.  However, a few months ago, I was looking at the street level satellite view on google maps, and the scenery there was beautiful.

Edited by Watchman
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Watchman said:

Congratulations, Gray Mule!  Good to hear from you.  Sorry you had the shingles.  I know they can be really painful.  

I don't mean to be too nosey, but I was wondering if I remember you saying you lived in the Maggie Valley area?  I remember we always talked about  going there when I was a little kid, but I have little recollection of it.  However, a few months ago, I was looking at the street level satellite view on google maps, and the scenery there was beautiful.

Yes, I am about 1 1/2 hours west of Maggie Valley and have traveled thru there many times.  Still live in the Weterrn Carolina Mountains!   Shingles are still very painful.  Want them to hurry and go away...

:smug:

st

• Like 2