• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The winning move....

Diesel

• Premium Member

Dre has to come off the bench. 

When JJ comes back, Dre is the 6th man.  Right now, I fill more comfortable when Siddiq is playing Sf than when Dre is out there.   Siddiq, at least, gives us good offense.   

Last night, I watched Dre...  He's not this great defender that people try to talk up.  He's just not.   On offense, he doesn't pass.  There were too many times when he got the ball and he had it in his mind that he was going to try to score and he just never looked to pass. 

He might do better coming off the bench.   If he knows that he is going to come off the bench and be instant scoring and defense, maybe that will be his calling card.

OO... needs some motivation.   Send him to Hakeem's big man camp.   I watched him intently last night...  Out of place... Out of place. Out of place..  At this point, he shouldn't allow Rookie Rough and Tumble guys like Sharpe to abuse him.   The atmosphere changed when he replaces CC.   It shouldn't be that way. 

We need JJ back.   JJ knew what he was supposed to do.  Now that Trae is playing at a higher level, he needs JJ to be his frontcourt Robin.