• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Your opinions on QRich...

TheDude

What is everyone's opinions on this guy? I'm hearing his name alot in postseason free agent pickup(a reasonable one as opposed to Kobe). Would you say his potential is about the same as Maggette or better? Anybody else you would compare his game to and what would you say his potential is.

I know when he was with DuPaul(I think), he was pretty nasty.

I personally don't see him as a player you build around or even a 2nd option. He's a strong player, great athlete who would definitely improve our overall athleticism. I'm just not sure if he is the type you can build a winning team with. It's hard to gauge all of those Clippers young talent b/c they are all talented but they never win anything or play with any sort of consistency. But if we struck out on Kobe, which is likely, than I don't think we'd be hurting our team by giving him between 6-7M (Especially if we are able to unload any variety of JT/CC/Hendu) I see him as more of a SF because of his build. When it comes down to it, I think I'd like to have him as long as we don't have to overpay. That goes for Kenyon Martin as well. Those are both very strong/athletic players that would definitely improve our team. I'd really like us to pick up Luol Deng in the draft. We need some talented players that are also athletes instead of one or the other.