• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Darko Must Be Acquired For Rasheed

archie44

• Premium Member

Could it be possible to get a 1st, Rebraca, Hunter, and Okur for Wallace? Would that work under the CBA? I have been a fan of Okur ever since watching him use Theo Ratliff last year. Seems like this could work out well for both teams and give Atlanta a good shot at resigning Okur next year.

I agree, no trade will get done. I agree with you guys that Detroit doesn't have enough to give. I don't even want Rasheed. If the Hawks take all those scrubs and a pick, they're insane...I'm with you guys.

I just mispoke when I said Darko would be out due to the rebuilding process. Is there a better player to take a chance on? I don't think Rasheed is worth a Bosh or Darko right now, simply because no one knows what attitude/demeanor they're going to get with him. I think the Knicks trade, if you can do it without taking Mutombo and taking on Kurt Thomas's expiring contract, Frank Williams, Harrington, and Mike Sweetney could be a great deal. Frank Williams is a guy that has next season left on his deal (I think) and has something to prove. Sweetney defintely has something to prove. Darko may be sitting on the bench, but at least he's active, unlike Sweetney who has been sitting on the IL all season. And he could be a decent NBA player.

It's just too bad the Knicks don't have picks to throw into the deal... I just think it's funny they're willing to sell all their picks like they have... It's insane. Especially moving Lampe and that Vujanic (I think that's his name) guy from Yugoslavia. They're really killing the future there, unless they can keep wheeling and dealing forever.