• Raised $390 of $700 target

Let's concentrate on draft/free agency

hawkster411

Player averages (ESPN: players):

Mills 4.8 pts

Rebraca 3.1 pts

Sura 3.8 pts

Przybilla 0.8 pts

Looking at the stats. You know that it's going to be a disgusting season. In essense, there's a good chance that we might get the number one pick. Let's look at the other teams.

Orlando 14-42

Washington 16-36

Chicago 16-38

Phoenix 18-38

Atlanta 18-36

It's not that far fetch to be the worst team in the NBA; however, I have to commend Billy Knight for making these trades thus far. We have 2 1st rounders, caproom, and most of all, new management (it's not the Babcock Era any longer).

What I've noticed from Billy Knight is that he's planning for the future. He made the right move in not acquiring multi-year contracts. He accomplished his goal in getting expiring contracts. He got a draft pick in return.

We might be looking for a new HC (ahem...doc rivers) this offseason. I'm interested in how Billy Knight will go upon drafting the right players and most of all, free agents. I believe Billy Knight will NOT overpay an above average player. I believe he's playing his cards right. I'm looking forward to the offseason. The Hawks seem like they got short end of the stick dealing sheed, but I believe the Hawks are in a good position to get the right free agents and drafting impact players.

I'm looking forward to the offseason. It's interesting how the Hawks will mold into a dominant force within the next 3 years if not, 2 years. Not only that, I know another trade will happen involving JT, and maybe the Bucks draft pick but who knows. This offseason will be interesting to watch. Good job Billy Knight.

There is no reason that the Wizards should suck as bad as they do. There roster isn't that bad and they should have a better recored than us. Chicago Bulls team isn't as good as it was before the trade that sent away Jalen Rose. Teams like the Wizards and Bulls just aren't trying and have already waved the "white flag" for the season. No one can tell me that they are trying but just are a worser team than the Hawks.