• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Roster spots ??

JTFan31

Who from the summer league has impressed the coaches enough to fill in roster space from the departures of Cal, Leon & Hanno.

I have really fallen in love with Haslem's work ethic. This guy can really get in there and push people around to get easy lay ins. He sure looks like he is in great shape and he was doing a great job on the fullcourt and halfcourt presses. I say he's a keeper. What yall think?

Another guy I like is Louis Bullock, IMO I rather have louis Bullock take E-mails place in the roster, but I seriously doubt that will happen.

I think these are the 2 guys that has a serious chance on making our team. Maybe another guy will be Mario Bennett, but it depends on the rumor of trading Nazr. IMO will desperately need Nazr off the bench as our center.

Maybe our roster will look like this:

JT/Dickau/E-mail (I rather have Bullock)

DJ/Dion

Ira/Kukoc

Reef/Hendu/Haslem

Theo/Nazr

Crawford on Inj. list

I don't think we sign anyone new from the summer league, unless we do a trade that leaves us weak at PF, where we could ink Haslem. But I think it will stay as is.

Jason Terry, Dan Dickau, Emanual Davis

Ira Newble, Dion Glover

Dermarr Johnson, Toni Kukoc, Chris Crawford

Shareef Abdur-Rahim, Alan Henderson

Theo Ratliff, Nazr Mohammed

I like Haslem. Hawk's have a weakness in the "Wide Body"

department. Sometimes, we really need a "Tractor Trailer"

type player, big & hard to shove around inside.

I think he brings this type of play and he has "Game"

so that he will help clear the boards and will be able

to do some scoring inside. Who else do we have that

can and will do this for us? Most of our players are more

the long and lean, fast moving type players.

We really need at least one "Banger." I believe that

Haslem fits that description. Just maybe we will be

able to keep him.

We still await that "BIG" trade that has been rumored

by the front office. If and when this happens, Hawks

may have obtained this type player. Until then, Haslem

is the best answer to this problem.

Gray Mule

I like the talent we have in Summer Camp, especially Haslim. I know we're not depending on Hendu to be our only backup PF are we? NOT. Haslim makes it.

But the backct. isnt set in stone either. Will JT be the one or two? Are DG/DJ two's or three's or both? Is Ira a two or three or both?

If theyre all threes then we can stand a two, if two's we could use a three. CC's injury bug continues to plague him so dont bet on him this year either.

I like Bullock too, he hasnt been given a chance in the NBA. He was all Euroleague last year avg. 25ppg. Now, Europeans are the rage, he ate them up. He's a bigtime player, smooth as silk. He needs a chance to get comfortable, he needs an opportunity like Juan Dixon is getting in DC. The kid is a winner.

Ditto for Miles Simon. He knows how to play at the highest level. He was the CBA Player of the Year and won the CBA championship. He too wouldnt hurt as a 12/13th man. He can shoot, defend and handle the rock. Everyone understands he is a role player, not the star everyone expected after the Arizona championship run.