• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Rashad McCants?

jjjohns3

I haven't posted in a while. But I wanted to know what you guys think of him. He's a natural scorer who gets his points in a variety of ways.

Also,I know that Knight and new management are looking for Dwight Howard(who wants to play in Atlanta & who I want.) Which is smart,seeming that they're trying to bring in a stronger fan base. But if he desides to go to college,what about Pavel Podkozline(sp.)? he's 7"5 and in the Eastern Conference,we'd dominate just by throwing him the ball in the middle. Also,who should we consider with our second first? Who'll be available??

~Peace

• Admin

McChants needs another year of college.

He is a talented scorer but he is small 6'3. He will not be able to post guards up in the NBA. Also he needs to learn to play D. I also think he looses interest pretty quickly if the shot is not falling or if he is not getting the ball.

I would rather someone who comes to play everynight and gives 110%.

i like tim pickett better than mccants cuz he brings it..

if we could be extremely lucky and have pav fall down to our second #1 pick(maybe we could trade up by throwing in a second rounder), then that would be awesome. i just don't know if knight would do it because he's looking for athletic players.

I dont like Rashad, but it always does amaze how many points he is able to score, even on an off nite.

After Yao doing so well, I bet Pavel goes way before our second first rounder. If he does fall that far I guess from what I've read I'd take him. I think we need so much this year that all our picks will just be for the best available player. I'd like to get one project and one more known quantity with our two firsts but it would be hard to pass up one of these HS point guards that will probably be available.

well according to this

Quote:

http://www.nbadraft.net/draftnotes.asp

Atlanta receives a future Milwaukee first-round pick. via Detroit (Rasheed Wallace trade 021904) , via Denver (Rodney White trade 100102) (2004 top 15 protected, 2005-indefinite top 13 protected. via (Alek Radojevic trade 102201)

So it's milwaukee's pick, once traded to Denver, then to Detroit and now it belongs to us, right?

Unfortunately this one hasn't been updated in quite awhile

http://www.realgm.com/src_future_picks.php