• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Could someone help me out

Lrenfro

Not to sound like I don't know anything about the Hawks. I just want to know who are the players that are still contracted hawks and how will the expansion draft affect us. I know we have JT, Alan Henderson, Chris Crawford and I want to say Boris Diaw. Just trying to stay abressed as to what is going on. By the way will the expansion draft before the regular draft or will it all happen at the same time.

Players that are currently signed: Jason Terry, Chris Crawford, Alan Henderson, and Boris Diaw

Players we can protect from the EXP draft: Jason Terry, Chris Crawford, Alan Henderson, Boris Diaw, Zeljko Rebraca®, Joel Przybilla®, Obinna Ekezie®, and Travis Hansen®.

We can protect the players that are even restricted free agents, so pick the ones you would like to protect.

The EXP draft will be held before the NBA draft, and no not the sameday.

• Premium Member

Players Under contract:

JT, Boris, CC, Hendu, Hansen, Pryz, and Jax.

Jax will probably opt out of his contract to get MORE MONEY.

Hansen is in the second year of a cheap 2 year deal and may be cut.

Pryz is in the last yr of his rookie contract and is a restricted FA.

How will the expansion draft affect us. I happen to believe that Charlotte will take CC. It makes sense because CC is in the last year of his contract. He's only 3 million dollars. He plays fairly well for the money. I think they will put together a team of cheap players to surround Deng. I can imagine a starting 5 of:

Best, M. Daniels, Deng, CC, and Foyle.

We may elect to give them CC/1st for a future first depending on our FAcy plan (Kobe/Jax).

• Premium Member

I was wrong...

According to SI, we signed Hansen to a 1 year deal. According to NBA.com the deals were unannounced. I thought I read somewhere that it was a 2 year deal but I was mistaken.

I'm pretty sure it was a two year deal but iwth a team option on the second. It's why Hansen said in his diary that he's not sure if he'll be back/where he'll be. but I've heard no mention on whether or not we picked it up. RealGM has him listed with another year, for what's that worth.

Mavs signed Daniels today, thank GOD!!

Quote:

Players Under contract:

JT, Boris, CC, Hendu, Hansen, Pryz, and Jax.

Jax will probably opt out of his contract to get MORE MONEY.

Hansen is in the second year of a cheap 2 year deal and may be cut.

Pryz is in the last yr of his rookie contract and is a restricted FA.

How will the expansion draft affect us. I happen to believe that Charlotte will take CC. It makes sense because CC is in the last year of his contract. He's only 3 million dollars. He plays fairly well for the money. I think they will put together a team of cheap players to surround Deng. I can imagine a starting 5 of:

Best, M. Daniels, Deng, CC, and Foyle.

We may elect to give them CC/1st for a future first depending on our FAcy plan (Kobe/Jax).

Lets me correct myself, the Mavs didn't sign Daniels, and someone was just pulling chains!!

Mavs Sign Marquis Daniels

DALLAS – The Dallas Mavericks announced they have signed free agent guard Marquis Daniels. Per club policy, terms of the contract were not disclosed.

was the article!!

Daniels is still a restricted free agent!!