• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

0203Schedule: Rough Start?

kudzu23

Looks like the Hawks have a tough start schedule wise. A six game road trip to start the first 8 games, getting more difficult each game. Starting out with Denver, then Suns, then Jazz, then Kings, and then.. The Lakers..

Anyone remember that 11-0 season start we had a few years back? What year was that??

I think it was 96. I know it was a year when we had all of our starters come back. We had a good start b/c of the team continuity and chemistry b/c there were know changes.

I think we started:

Mookie

Smith

Corbin

Latenner/Hendu/Long?

Mutombo

We were not over talented, just good chemistry. Latenner was coming off an allstar year and I think that was the season Hendu won comeback player of the year.

Yes, it was 96 i think we won 56 games. That lineup we had was the bomb,Smitty,Mookie,CL,Deke we had a great team and I believe Hendu was 6th man of the year that year. We had some great chemistry back then. Since we got I.R. It's all changed but I think we are a playoff team again!

I believe it was 97 the year my uncle died.We beat Seattle

/Jazz/Lakers/Magic/.Indiana and Chicago all in that time I

believe.I thought that might be the year we make some noise.

After we didn't do much in the playoffs that year I lost complete

hope.We were going well until Smith had some knee problems and

that stoped the streak.

We are really going to get off to a pretty bad start.That schedule

together with the fact that JT struggles the first month of the

season we are going to be behind rather quickly.

Damn Hawksfreak how the heck can you remember that, you were only 6 years old. That was a heck of a team, they had chemistry and they had a couple of years together. Thats what I feel about this year hawks. Everyone is back together, we really havent had a big shake up on our team just yet.