Diesel E's trade Hotline... TRade of the afternoon

OK, this is one to get you guys all excited.

SAR/Nazr/CC to Chicago...

Chandler/Rose to Atlanta.

Ok, this trade is not neccessary based on present but it is...

I really like Rose.

and

I really really like Chandler.

We give Chicago an allstar and a C with HIGH value... Some say the best C on the market this yr.

The future I see is this:

Theo/Bennett (is he really this big?)

Chandler/Haslem/Hendu

Rose/Toni

DJ/DG/Ira

JT/DD

What I see is a very good present but an Awesome future.

idiot. First, he traded Brand for Chandler straight up and then he turns around and gives up Chandler AND Rose for SAR and a backup Center? Nazr is a good backup but Chicago doesn't really need him. CC has ZERO value to them. No way that deal happens.

Actually, nobody knows why Krause traded Brand for Chandler. Some would say it was because of Chandler's potential... But there's another school of thought that says it was because of Fizer/Oakley.

Remember Fizer's rookie yr was pretty decent considering he didn't play much. Remember their coach at the time was a big fan of Fizer.

However, you have underestimated SAR.

I mean, damn... Brand was NO SAR. Rose is good but he doesn't reach SAR's level. SAR is the BEST PF in the East. Nazr is not the best C in the East? but he's the best C on the market right now. To say that Chicago wouldn't want him is laughable. They wanted him all of last yr. Plus, Curry is going to take much longer than they hoped if he ever develops.

I think Krause does this deal.

You're right CC has no value maybe DG instead.

He's every bit as good as SAR. Both are 20/10 guys and both play extremely hard every night.

Rose is definitely no SAR but we would be getting the equivalent of Rose AND Brand for SAR, at least in the eyes of Chicago fans. Backup Centers don't count for much when you are talking about giving up a guy with the potential of Chandler and an All Star like Rose. If I'm a Chicago fan, I would be thinking "damn, if Krause had just kept Brand, we'd have Brand AND Rose now rather than SAR." I'm not saying I don't think its a fair deal, I just don't think Krause would do it. I wouldn't if I were in his shoes.