• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If Jim Jackson would consider a back-up role......

SWOLEHAWK

I would eat E mails contract...sign Jackson for cheap....then sign Haslem put CC on the IR and start with this team:

JT/DD

DG/JJ/Ira

DJ/Toni/Ira

SAR/Hendu/Haslem

Theo/Nazr

CC on the IR

Ira can be used when Dion or DJ is getting abused.

That's a tough bench.

This is definately a playoff team... JT would be used as PG only.

This is purely fantasy...but do you think this team could make the playoffs?

Actually...

If all things remain the same, I would play JJ as starting SF... With a steady rotation from Toni/Ira.

JT/DD

DJ/Glover

JJ/Toni/Ira

SAR/Hendu/Haslem(?)

Theo/Nazr

That's the depth chart.

Say what you want about JJ... When he's not the first option, he's good for 14-16 ppg. I would use Ira as a defensive stopper at SF.

I thought about starting JJ too...but it is finally put up time for Glover he deserves a chance to start and develop into a starter. we have to throw DG and DJ in the fire now...they have to be solid this year...DG more so than DJ.

That team would have a great mixture.

I was just thinking would it be better to make room for Chris Christoferrson than Haslem. I like Udonis but with us basically having 4power forwards (Nazr and Theo aren't true centers) would it be wiser to sign Chris especially if Ratliff misses some considerable time off the court and Narz has to start at center again. This way we would be prepared for the blow.Anyway we need more size and bulk to this team.If Hendu wasn't on the roster I would say go with Haslem but we our lack of size I think Christoferrson would be the wiser choice.

Cristofferson back whether they sign Haslem or not. I think he's too slow to fit in with what the Hawks are trying to do. He'd probably be like a fish out of water on this team. I do agree with you that it would be nice to have a true Center on the team but I don't think he's the one.