Keith Van Horn and Jason Williams

I dont understand why these guys get no respect.

Why doesn't Van Horn get more respect he has good numbers rarely plays sissyball yet Sissyballers like Dirk and Peja get more press. Why? Is he not Euro trash enough his name is Dutch that should count for something.

Jason Williams, I will call him White Chocolate just so we dont get him mixed up with the 80 other jason Williams in the league. Why is it a guy would passes and plays defense gets so much flack. Anybody would turn the ball over with Sacremento. He never plays sissyball. He was great in College. And as a matter of fact he and C Webb are the only reason the King aren't the ones in New Orleans or St. Louis now.

These two should be perrenial All Stars.

Does someone know something about these two I dont. Please dont pull up White Chocolate's arrest record. He was coalways straight in college, but I will admit he did have somewhat of a drug problem back in the day.

PS Orlando is stupid if they trade Miller to us for Nazr. Why doesn't MM get any respect. And why doesn't Kenyon Martin get more respect. Anybody could break their leg.

S I just went to the Off topic area HotlantaDude your insane Serena

Williams is sexy. The fact that you dont like her tells me a lot."

Tells you what?Nevermind you aren't worth the time.Have a nice day