• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What do you think Bonzi's worth?

There's been some talk on the board about an snt with Portland for Bonzi. Considering he's a rFA and working on a new deal, I was curious about his value; it'd obviously cost us Nazr, but what do you think his new deal should be (i.e. that we'd still trade for him):

Here's the info on Bonzi:

Turning 26 just before the season starts, the Swingman averaged 17 ppg, 6 rpg, 2.8 ast, 2.3 TO, and 1.53 Spg in 31.7 mpg last season. He was part of the four swing-man rotation including Anderson, Pippen and Patterson, starting 69 of 74 games played. Last season was by far the most pt he'd seen, and resulted in his fg% coming down 3 points, leaving him with a career 49.5%.

Having been in the league for four years, he is just coming off his rookie contract and now looking for a bigger payday.

Despite what some might think, he has played quite a bit at SF, and has a reputation as a pretty good rebounder for a swingman. He's been clutch at times and does not shy away from pressure. Having not watched him a lot in person and only occasionally on tv, I can't really report on his D.

Would he be worth 5 years at 45 million? thoughts?

didn't really answer my question or give any details, but from his chat today

"Lance (Atlanta): Chad - one name that I haven't heard mentioned is Bonzi Wells. What's going on with his contract negotiations? With their corps of swingmen, any rumors about trading him (maybe to Atlanta for Nazr plus someone)?

Chad Ford: (1:35 PM ET ) The Blazers have let him cruise the market, but like everyone else, he's realized that teams don't have the money to offer him any more than the mid-level exception. If he gets an offer sheet, the Blazers will match. Michael Redd of the Bucks and Rasho Nesterovic of the T-Wolves are in the same boat."