• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Here's how Clark can be an answer?

Diesel

• Premium Member

If we were to pickup Clark for the MCE...

Then Trade Theo/Dion to Miami for Eddie Jones!

Clark/Nazr

SAR/Hendu/Haslem

DJ/Toni/CC

Jones/Ira

JT/DD

or

We trade Theo to Memphis for Lo/Battier.

Clark/Nazr

SAR/Lo/Hendu

Battier/Toni/CC

DJ/Glover

JT/DD

I'd rather trade Nazr and Dion to Miami for Jones as Theo has more of what we need in starting center, mainly a defensiev presence. I like and respect what Nazr brings, but I think what we learned last year is that he has some holes in his game, particularly on defense and shot blocking, and that intimidation factor is graetly needed given the current lineup of this team (decent team defense, but not great on-ball defense...partly becasue other players know if they beat their man, there's no one to stop them in the lane).

the otehr thing that needs to be taken into consideration is whether or not Clark would be happy signing up to be a bu again...does he think he's ready for the jump to full-time starter? If so, I'm not sure if that's the chemistry we want to add to the team right now, esp. given the gelling that's been going on the work ethic of the players we have...heck, sign Clark and package him and dion to miami (after he can be re-traded)...I'm realy worried about adding players that don't ahve the work ethic right now (see our problems with Leon). It's jsut not the nature of the current team and might seriously hurt what we've been trying to build.