• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

what is Isaih doing?

BOShforRoy

Even though i appalaud Isiah for trying to improve his team and he has done that since coming to New York like getting Marbury and Crawford but i don't understand the moves he is making. I Know that the money in New York is limitless but why is he after every free agent. Every free agent is somehow linked to New york. i don't think isaih gets the team chemistry thing. he just wants to get every player he can whether or not he meshes with the team. He just got Crawford which isn't bad but isn't his same very similar to marbury's, both of these guys need the ball to be effective and i can sense there will be some tension there. if you look at his roster there isn't a single player that creates for his teammates or is fully wiling to be the third option except for Kurt thomas. His whole team is made up of me first players. There is a reason why they were swept last year and i can see it happening again. Marbury has never been the team player a point guard should be, look at how many teams have traded him. Tim thomas has never acheived his potential and it may be too late to do it now. Crawford had problems with the coaches in chicago. His whole bench is made up of washed up players like shandon anderson. Every player in that team gets more money than he should. The team is going nowhere with this kind of roster and they have no youth and no draft picks since they gave up them up to phoenix. i have no idea what this team is gona looke like when the season starts but i have know they will never be a top team with these kind of players. i think Isiah should think more about team chemistry than getting every player he can. I don't know how a team with so much ego can be successful. i think isaih will realize this after this years playoffs and then may look to get some role players. Your thoughts?

• Admin

Maybe he's feeling the pressure of having to produce a winner in one of the toughest cities in the country. I agree that tehe signing of Crawford was weird at best and downright stupid at worst. Neither of those guys is a good enough shooter to be a really effective 2. only time will tell though. he's made moves in the past that left people scratchign their heads, only to call him a genius by seasons end.

First Isiah doesnt go after every free agent, the reason a lot of free agents are linked with NY is because Isiah has the reputation of making the big deal. Just like Kobe and now Vince neither is going there but the name is out there because NY is the largest market in the NBA and Zeke has the rep. Second he is trying to make his team younger and better now because that is the NY way. Crawford is still a project but remember he was out for the season 2 years because of a torn acl so he was just getting back into the swing of things. NY had no real center so I think Damp can only help them if he actually get there. You have to remember though, he inherited a team with a lot of bad contracts and you can only trade bad contracts for bad contracts. I believe he is just trying to get the best out of what he can with what he has to work with. Getting Marbury was huge and I think Crawford will actually help Marbury in the long run because Stephon plays the two very well(as he did in the playoffs) because he is such a natural scorer and Crawford is a capable ballhandler.