• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Drob scores 17pts in Loss to China

Gambit99

The guy can't be too bad if he scored 17pts againt Yao, although Yao did score 27pts (but who can really stop him from scoring except himself). In order to do that against Yao either your massive ie Shaq or you face him up from 17-10ft, drive or shoot ie Duncan. Drob can't post Yao, he's not getting alot of Offensive put back against Yao, so he must have a decent jumper...just a thought

I've watched Drob a number of occasions have some pretty good success against the Hawks (But who hasn't). Regardless of what any of you say, I think his offense will be better than anything Nazr or Theo brought to us. His defense can't be much worse than Nazr either. Considering he is cheaper than both, I think that his pickup was good.

Drob was a solid pickup. He is no worse than what we already had. We need to add a hungry, young, "diamond in the rough" big man that just wants an opportunity. A guy that has passed under the radar and given the opportunity will do well.

I am pretty sure BK is working on this.

Quote:

I've watched Drob a number of occasions have some pretty good success against the Hawks (But who hasn't). Regardless of what any of you say, I think his offense will be better than anything Nazr or Theo brought to us. His defense can't be much worse than Nazr either. Considering he is cheaper than both, I think that his pickup was good.

I agree his offense is better than Nazr/Theo.

Nazr/Theo have him on defense.