• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Man uhm, that ain't mine. See wha'hahappend was...

Wretch

• Premium Member

Quote:

Anthony, 20, was issued a summons last Friday at Denver International Airport while the Nuggets were waiting to board a flight to Milwaukee for a preseason game. Anthony's attorney, Daniel Recht, said he wasn't aware the marijuana was there and that it was left there by an out-of-town friend who borrowed the backpack last week.

Link

Come on man... smirk.gif That sh!t sounds exactly like something you would tell your parents after gettin' busted. Oh and his friend *wink*wink* is coming forward to claim the $150,000 *wink*wink* of weed. Does anybody believe this?

Dude, just stick your hand out and take that slap on the wrist. *lol*

HA HA, this is funny [censored]. i can't believe carmelo would do something like that. i feel sorry for the media and especially the nba. They built this guy up and made him so popular and now he shows his true side by being disruptive in AThens, dissing Kirilenko, not willing to check back into the game after being criticised by his teamamtes and saying [censored] like he isn't respected after not winning the rookie of the year award. the nba and David stern must be fuming.

• Admin

dude is a PUNK.

But honestly, my opinion of him has nothing to do with them finding weed on him. That he would try to make up such a LAME excuse instead of sucking it up and taking responsibility for it shows that he's still the child that his on court actions would lead you to believe he is. PUNK.