• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Chill now vs Prince's 2nd year!

Nicholasp27

Looking at Chill after ONLY 3 Games...

His stats:

in 16mpg, he's getting 6.7pts, 3.3rebs, 1ass,.67blk,.67stl

move that out to the 32mpg he will get as a starter: 13.4ppg, 6.6 rebs, 2 ass, 1.33 blk, 1.33 stl

that's not bad for first THREE games!...u guys need to calm down

he's also playing good defense and bringing hustle...we'd be thrilled if we could get 1.33blk from sg along with 1-2blk from sf (smith) in the near future...

he's also TENTH in the NBA for getting to the FT line and MAKING FTs (per 48 minutes)...we need a sg that can do that..JT could have, but never did because of his lack of bball iq...but chill is smarter and will do that...

so give him TIME...

his per 48min stats:

20.1ppg

9.9rpg

that's a 20/10 player in 48mpg...

also, 3ass, 2 blk (near theo), 2 steal

and 10th in league in getting to the line and making from the line...

comparatively, in TAYSHAUN PRINCE's SECOND year, with 33mpg, he got:

10ppg, 5rpg, 2ass,

chill is already getting almost as many points/rebs/ass in HALF THE PLAY TIME, and the same blk/stl in HALF the play time

again, chills 32mpg that would equal prince's mpg would make him a 13pt/7reb/2ass/1blk/1stl/1to player!

so again, CHILL OUT after only THREE games...CHILL is doing JUST FINE...he's FURTHER ALONG than Prince was in his SECOND YEAR, much less first THREE games of ROOKIE year

ah yes...that is all well and good but remember that childress is getting his points at the end of these blowouts playing when the game is all but over, he is just getting a few easy garbage buckets ok? he isnt exactly knocking down 3's and taking it to the hole against a teams first string...but hey, i hope you are right and i hope childress turns out to be the greatest player in the history of the league because after all i am a Hawk fan...

well he doesn't have to excel against teams' first stringers yet...he is just a rookie, after all

and prince's first year numbers are even worse, and he only got 10mpg in his first year, so u know those were garbage minutes...so chill is doing better in garbage time than prince did in garbage time...

chill doesn't have to be lewadelo to be a good pick...he can become good his second year or even third like prince...

Man I like Chill's game. He will be more than just fine. Its only been 2 games and he is making every opportunity out there on the floor. Once he gets in the flow of the game and gets more and more confidence, watchout, I think he can be a very good player in this league. He can be a 13-14 ppg, 5-6 rpg, 3-4 apg, 1+ spg. Chill is a player and come december he will be starting over Diaw. Chill has shown in 3 games that he can do everything better than Diaw.