• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Unbelievable

Jackets333

Stars win games and well....that was just terrible down the stretch from Antoine and Al....they had a chance to nail this game from the 6 min mark in the 4th on and Antoine and Al took terrible shots....sad to because Antoine played so well until crunch time

That has always been the thing with Delk and Antoine though....they play so well for stretches and then so bad....they are just so damn steaky....and not even just there shooting with decision making also. Delk made some dumb ass plays down the stretch before he fouled out.

Lets not forget before Antoine missed his FT Jon Barry blew a chance to end it....but in the NBA, stars win games....our stars didn't tonight.

jr

Quote:

If it wasn't for Antoine we wouldn't have been in this game.

Since he lost the game it doesn't much matter now that

he kept them in it. Does 8 turnovers really keep you

in the game anyway?

Quote:

.our stars didn't tonight.

That's because the Hawks don't have any. They played

hard.... But sadly for them it comes away meaningless.

That's how it goes though. I can't believe they honored

Ted Turner though. Having his name up there is a shame.

Didn't you say you stopped watching the Celtics years ago so exactly how do you know what either Al or Antoine does?

Antoine made two free throws during the fourth or early OT that were clutch and half his to were fouls not called.

I bet you wouldn't even be posting at this board if we had won.

Quote:

Stars win games and well....that was just terrible down the stretch from Antoine and Al....they had a chance to nail this game from the 6 min mark in the 4th on and Antoine and Al took terrible shots....sad to because Antoine played so well until crunch time

That has always been the thing with Delk and Antoine though....they play so well for stretches and then so bad....they are just so damn steaky....and not even just there shooting with decision making also. Delk made some dumb ass plays down the stretch before he fouled out.

Lets not forget before Antoine missed his FT Jon Barry blew a chance to end it....but in the NBA, stars win games....our stars didn't tonight.

jr

Quote:

and what did I say?

Quote:

All i said was that's how his shot should look every time from the line. I said nothin about his play affecting the game.

Your response was irrelevant to what I said, so I dont know what your point was.

My point is that none of you show up to this board after loses or wins unless you can bash Walker or Al and I am getting sick of it.

The way you talk we might as well have not even gotten this game to overtime since we lost. Well as a fan I would rather see these guys learn something from a loss then just win and make a mistake down the line.

Quote:

Quote:

and what did I say?

Quote:

All i said was that's how his shot should look every time from the line. I said nothin about his play affecting the game.

Your response was irrelevant to what I said, so I dont know what your point was.

I've praised Walker alot on here... I'm saying though

that this was really the first time I've seen the

reason Walker is bashed so much. Al Harrington has

brought things on himself. He wanted off a 60 win

team to prove he was a superstar... Yet, he isn't

even a star... In a few years he will realize the

big mistake that he made.

I seem to remember a big 3 that put us up in overtime so no the whole overtime wasn't abysmal. Walker was hacked on both of those turovers in OT.

Quote:

That was an abysmal overtime. he tried to do everything and ended up doing nothing. He played great before then, despite the turnovers, but his performance in OT was impossible to overcome.