• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trade Idea (I know, we all have one)

vdclover

When a player is playing under a one-year contract and will have Larry Bird or Early Bird rights at the end of his contract, he cannot be traded. This includes first round draft picks following their fourth (option) season, who accept their team's qualifying offer for their fifth season and that is EXACTLY what Stromile's situation is.

• Premium Member

I am glad that he cannot be traded.

I think that BK will stick to his plan and probably sign Swift.

Over the summer, Smoove will have to learn to shoot from outside. I think we will try him at SG ala Vince Carter. I don't think he has the handles or the shot, but I think BK wants:

C/Swift/Al/Smoove/PG...

Will we keep Walker?

I don't think Swift can play C.

Maybe Washington will overspend trying to keep Hughes and it will allow us to make an offer for Kwame that won't be matched?

I say if you let Willis work with Kwame then Kwame becomes a whole lot better.

Kwame/Swift/Al/Smoove/PG.

Lastly...

Chillz is better than he's playing now. I mean, he's a definitely glue guy and could be a leader of our team. For that reason and because I think Smoove is a SF, I don't see Al having a long lifetime here with the Hawks.

here's what i'd do for options lineup.......

PG---Paul or Jaric(trade for- I mean he's a solid 6'7" pg)/Ivey/overseas prospect or Lue

SG---Childress/Delk/Donta Smith---Chill really has to be it for us here, if not, we'll have to go after someone like Redd.

SF---Josh Smith/i can't think of any now, maybe solid free agent.

PF---Harrington/Swift(only as a backup PF-C though)

C---Kwame Brown/Predrag