• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

How come J-Chill doesn't get major minutes??

Wurider05

The guy i'm puzzled about is Boris Diaw...I seemed to me that he was turning the corner a little and being more aggressive when his minutes got cut???....I know this thing is a work in progress and I think we have a couple of real solid pieces in place right now....You also want to always remain competitive. But, we have to find out which guys fit into or long term plans and get rid of em' if they don't...By that I mean the young guys and the only way we're gonna know is put em' in there and let them play...Let em' show what they got so you'll know if they fit in or they don't...Just my thoughts

Well, i don't know about you but, i don't see Boris being that good. Boris can't really do anything on offense and sometimes plays decent defense. If anyone gets minutes at shooting gaurd it should be J Chill and don't forget about Donta. Rumours have it, hes so good in practice they just have to play him.

• Moderators

Ira is still someone worth having on the team. Boris may not be a superstar but he may be good off the bench. He's a good defender, ball handler, and passer. Basically everything that most nba players are not. He's worth having around.

I agree about Chill's minutes. I'm not familiar with his college career but I hope he can shoot better than he's shown. I'm still up for starting him at 2 and starting Walker and Smoove at 4 and 5 (or 5 and 4) against teams without a scoring center (which is most of the East). Walker can D their 5 if he's getting help from Smoove and they could both take most slow centers on the offensive end. I wouldn't recommend this against Shaq but I think it would work against most teams. Small ball seems to be the way these days.