• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Get ready to get paid......

Hello Hawks fans. For many years the Sacramento Kings never made the playoffs. In fact, they only made the playoffs once since 1994 when they moved to Arco Arena. Then came the 1995-1996 season when the Kings finally made the playoffs under their lone star Mitch Richmond. They were the 8th seed and played the number 1 seeded team, the Seattle Supersonics. We all had signs that read "Rattle Seattle", and we were so pumped up because the Kings were garbage for many years, kind of like the Hawks have been the last 4 years. Anyways, it is just funny how everyone of you are so pumped up for the upcoming 2002-2003 season. And at this point next year, y'all will be pumped up again because it had not happened. The playoff birth that is. But no worry, those who have the season ticets will be given back a sturdy refund of 125 $. So what do you guys plan to do with the money? I'll tell you something. The Hawks need to make some changes, because they only won 33 games last year, and their roster is relatively the same. Now how are the Hawks going to win 45 games this year? What player is going to make that drastic difference? J.T.? Reef? D.J.? No, no and hell no. Don't you think there was a reason for trading for Dan Dickau on draft night? He is a point guard if you did not know. I some how am thinking that before the season the Hawks will HAVE to make a change on their roster. And I am not talking about adding Ratliff to the starting line-up. No. I am talking about Jason Terry and I am talking about his a** being traded. There is not a worse problem than having a tweener on your team. What position wil he start at this year? Huh? Sorry Hawks fans, but Jason Terry is the only player(besided Reef) who has solid trade value. Finally, if the Hawks do not make a trade with Reef or J.T. in it, consider the season a failure, or look forward to trying pick up Lebron James next year in the draft, period.

God you sure talk alot of $hit. I bet you werent talking all that crap when we had the good teams back then making the playoffs year after year after year, while you sorry a** kings drafted Bobby Hurley reincarnated in Dan Dickau. As for JT being a tweener, hhehe your funny.

Worry about how Floppin' Vlade is going to stop Shaq. Worry about how Christie, Turkoglu, Jackson, Wallace and the mascot are going to stop Kobe. Worry about how Phil Jackson comes to your town, disses your whole community and still kicks dat a**! Do you have dreams, 'er nightmares, about Robert Horry dropping 3's on the Kings in the clutch? OOOHHH it must hurt! The Kings need to follow the Tin Man to Oz and search for some heart for C Webb, Stojokovic, Christie and Floppin' Vlade. That's a hell of a load for poor little Bibby to have to carry in the clutch.

Oh I'm sorry, my bad. It was the refs. They made the rim smaller for the Kings when they were missing all those FTs. Oh boo hoo hoo!

Traceman, leave it man. He's not worth the trouble, and let's be honest, they've got a good team. I do not want this board to become what others often do...places for non-Hawks fans to mouth off and talk [censored]...ends up destroying the board.

They've got a good team. Good for them. They don't appreciate JT; whoop de doo...no one outside of atlanta does - I mean, do they ever really get to see him play? Hell no, we're never on tv.

as for the comments about the nba in general...isn't that what the around the league forum is for?...hmmm.....

First of all,

1)Maybe if we can gut the team and stay in the lotto

for 15 years may be we will have what you guys have.

2)You had to totally overpay Webber to get him to

stay in hickville Sac Two.How Eli Maye doing out

there?Or may Jed Clampet?

3)IF we are smart we will not trade JT to start some

unatheletic overachiever.I can't wait for the season

to start and him not do jackshit.I don't want to hear

"He's just a rookie"crap because for him to be the

rookie you sure want to trade our second best player

for the great white hope.I wish we had never drafted

this guy.That way all this fake hype wouldn't be coming

his way.I'd like to be there in practice when JT kills

Dan.I could see Dan's no defense againest JT's speed.It

must be like a slaughter house.

Who's the next MJ????

Who's the next Stockton????

Is JKidd as good as Magic??????

I wish people would stop searching for the next one....

Since the Hawks are rarely seen on T.V. outside of the south how the heck do you figure you know so much about the team. I'm more than positive you're not getting FoxSouth out in California so what gives? You're entitled to your opinion but to come out of the blue and start trashing the Hawks when your team has problems of it's own (L.A. Lakers) is just plain silly. Since you seem to have all the answers and seem to get off on telling them to us answer this question....why are you riding Dan's DICKau so much?

Let me get this straight you are a Kings fan yet since you guys have a lame city and no message board. You come here to hate on the pride of the South. ATL!!! You are spending to much time drinking if you think anybody not strung out on Crack would trade JT. For DD to take over. WTF! Even though I agree with you about the fact we need to make changes I disagree with how drastic those changes must be. DD is a role player not a star and time will prove me right.

PS Are you DD's publisist?

PPS Dont take any of this personal I am just joking around for the in part about your city being lame.