1st half tonitemight be the low point

Dakin

After keeping the score close for one quarter the true hawk's come out resulting in another blow out for the other team.What is the use of winning against some hapless teams in the league when the Hawk's may again miss out on the first or second pick.Where is Walker if he wants to remain with the Hawk's.The biggest problem is there is no leader on the floor at point guard and the hawk's are a lousy shooting team.Trade Walker and make sure the hawk's lose as many as possible to get Paul or another top player.

• Premium Member

I think Chris Paul is it. The more I watch him and the more I hear about him, the more I think he's exactly what we need. Depending upon how the lottery shakes out, I can see him going 1 or 2 and you're absolutely right...our pick needs to be wherever he'll be available.

The Hawk's when they beat these sorry teams in the league aren't doing themselves any favors becasue they will get a lesser talent in the draft probably.I want the best selection as possible with no team getting in the way this time like last year.Remember the Hawks wanted the 6-7 point guard from the clip (Livingston) yet teams like the Clippers,Bulls tanked the season just to get a higher pick.The Hawk's need to do the same and play the young guys.

Also Wretch,when the NCAA tournament comes and ACC tournament is played I expect Paul to be leading the team to victories.We should see paul at his best then ,then you will see he is a difference maker.Some are suspect about being to small but I can assure you the hawks will bring in all thee guards to play against each other to see who is better.

Good point however what scares me is paul looks to be the consensus player that people are raving about yet BK may think someone else is better and go for him.Childress was not expected to be drafted as high as the hawk's drafted lets hope BK has some brains to draft the right guy this time.Childress will be a quality player but Deng is more ready plus he gets playing time.