• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Are we being outcoached???

Wurider05

I know that we don't have the best talent in the league but I am starting to believe that we are simply being outcoached more often than not. Regardless of the talent we have, games are won on the court and I feel as if Woodson isn't giving us the best chance to win. How many time have you guys asked yourself "what the hell is he doing??". For starter why doesn't he just start Drobs in center he has been more productive than Collier, why not just let Chill get more minutes we haven't won nor will we win this season. I really believe that we should have gotten an established coach. I am sure that Woodson will be a good coach in the future but do we have time to wait on him to develop as a coach. We tend to play alot better when we run up and down the court that slow down style just isn't working for us. BK made a mistake in not getting someone like Del Harris or even George Karl.

Mike Woodson is doing fine, and I believe that his approach with the young players will pay dividends in the future.

The reason this team can't consistently win is defense. One player on this team gives a consistent defensive effort night in and night out, and that is Josh Smith.

Everyone else lets offensive struggles effect their defensive play.

This team won't start winning consistently until the effort defensively becomes consistent.