• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Big Dog Cometh

jaywalker72

Hawks GM Pete Babcock has done it again.

Once again, Babcock has made a major trade and pulls off a deal that had been talked about since April, acquiring the small forward the Hawks had been looking for in Glenn Robinson from the Bucks for Toni Kukoc, Leon Smith, and a 2003 first round pick.

Read the entire article:

http://hawks.realgm.com/index.php

Abdur-Rahim is near the post, getting doubled team as usual. He passes the ball back out on the perimeter with 2 SHOOTERS TO PASS TO!!!

last year, the only person who can make an open shot was JASON TERRY. Now GLENN ROBINSON will get many wide open shots.

Watch Jason Terrys ppg number go down (just a tad) and his APG go up!!!

Can't come fast enough....

I am excited about all of the possibilities and will likely be upset if we don't score every time down the floor....lol...

I hope that JT starts the season at the point and racks up some fat assist totals, leaving no doubt that he can run this team.

I think a lineup of JT, DerMarr, Robinson, Reef, and Theo is a terrific balance and a truly large lineup rife with matchup problems for other teams.

Just enough defense and plenty of offense....

I hope that Lon stays out of the way and brings in some strong assistants to help with what is suddenly a very strong team.

I'm with you, this is the big trade we were promised and it does really appear to round out our team. Kukoc was a nice bench asset but no where near the consistent scorer that Robinson is. We go from a wondering who to start in the 2 and 3 slot to that being very clear. I still hope we sign Ira but consider him a guard on our strength chart and drop Email.

jay, i love ur articles! anyway, i am really interested to see what kind of defensive rotation can lon come up. DJ can probably guard the opponent's best scorer, JT, Big Dog and reef should be able to guard their own man, with the inside shot blocking presences of theo, our defense is decent, if lon can perhaps come up with any above avgerage defensive rotation, we will be great.

Playoffs03