• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I think Diaw is right..

tmac13

Not only about Woodson's ability to utilize his talents but in general about Woodsons decision making process..For example, why does Woodson insist on playing one of his awful centers all the time. Collier is just awful, Drobs has the game of a 6'3" shooting guard(all outside shooting , NO DEFENSE, NO REBOUNDING), Ekezzie has a 1" vertical leap, and might hit 30 percent if he shot all by himself about 2 feet from the basket. Why not just let Walker play the 5, have Harrington at the 4, Smoove and Chills at the 3, Delk as much as possible at the 2, and let Diaw and Ivy split time at the point. Walker has at least as much of a chance to defend the post as Drobs or Collier, he would make the opposing center work on defense, and is a much better rebounder than either one. Harrington could play what appears to be his more natural 4 spot, and we don't hold back the developement of the young guys..Why not let Diaw and Ivy play alot to see if either has any future..Lue has a decent game occasionally but is obviously nothing more than a backup in this league. Anderson needs to go, and Donta needs a few minutes..Lets see what these guys can do..

Well in all fairness he got a player in Smith that could have been a #6. So even if Childress ends up being average, I would say that it was a pretty good overall draft. Hansen, Ivey and Donta are all great picks for where they were picked. Diaw is debatable at this point of his career for a 28th pick.

Overall I would say BK has drafted well. Not great, not horrible, but well. Childress is definitely his worst pick to date, and he still holds a ton of potential. All of these picks would look better if they were on a good team