• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

JT's extension has to be next.

KB21

And I think the Hawks could get a hometown bargain by resigning JT now.

They could have been waiting on doing this until this deal was made.

Now, we have to make the committement to this team and get JT locked up.

PG - Jason Terry, Dan Dickau

SG - DerMarr Johnson, Dion Glover, Emmanuel Davis

SF - Glen Robinson, Chris Crawford

PF - Shareef Abdur-Rahim, Alan Henderson, Udonis Haslem

C - Theo Ratliff, Nazr Mohammed

And there is probably a decent possibility that Davis could be dropped to add Kevin Willis. I think Haslem may have some form of an agreement with the team already.

I was doing some reading recently on the Wizards and them talking about Rip Hamiltons contract extension. They are going to wait until next year when he is an RFA to sign him so that they can sign an outside FA with their cap room and then go over the cap to resign him. I wonder if we are thinking of doing the same with JT? One way or the other JT is gonna get paid big time and I hope its with us but I honestly have the feeling that next year he will be traded if Dickau proves to be a qualified floor general. I really hope we use them as a 2 headed PG monster for many years to come, but I wont count on it.

I'd keep Email on IR now.We need to find some defenders

because there are gunna be times when we need defense.

Right now Theo is all we have.newble should realize that

he is a expendable player and has a chance to be apart

of something...if he's too foolish to accept it cut him

loose and look for another defender.

I really doubt the Hawks will look to trade Terry.

While we have two very capable scorers alongside him now in SAR and Big Dog, neither is the clutch player that JT is. This team just took two steps forward with the deal for Glen. They will take two steps back if they dealt Terry.

I, personaly, feel the Hawks agree with me and will only move Terry if they are knocked over by a deal. By that, I mean if Milwaukee came calling with Ray Allen on the block or someone of that caliber.

By trading TK we lose our 2nd most clutch scorer on the team behind JT. If we trade JT, then we had better get a very clutch scorer in return or this team will not make the playoffs with Glenn or SAR taking the last shot in a tight game. I don't believe we will trade JT either b/c he is probably the fan's favorite and does alot for the city. Even with Glenn, JT is the key to our playoff hopes this season.