• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Josh had a heck of a game last night

chillzatl

I agree with you here. Diaw should of been starting over Lue, Diaw was invested on and not lue, Diaw is still a future part of this team and not Lue. Diaw did nothing, but play good when starting at the point, and Diaw also looks for Childress more than Lue does. Lue just goes for Walker and Al.

I like what I saw as well. I'm not sure if Woody told him to be more aggressive on the offensive end or if he just took it upon himself. In the past, Woody would give him the quick hook the first time he put up a brick. Last night, he stayed with him and let him find his offensive game. I really liked what I saw. Josh even hit the glass hard on both ends. I was impressed.

• Admin

his dunk contest celebrity for all its worth. Smoove earned some burn time with his performance and, so far at least, the staff seems willing to let him take it as far as he can.

It's damned refreshing to know that we have an organization that seems to relish having a player with some level of celebrity on the team and is giving him the opportunity to succeed or fail on his own.

That is compared to the babcock era where they didn't seem to like having players that individually, garnered more media attention than the organization itself.

Before, Woody would have already took smoove out of last nights game when he missed 2 or 3 jumpers in a row. Last night woody just went with smoove and thats what you have to do with him because right now he plays in spurts. If you just let smoove play and don't try to hold him back or scare him from shooting he will be a damn good player on both ends.

woodson is obviosly encouraging smith to keep shooting. I wish he had the ballhandling skills to put the ball on the floor and take it to the rim, but that just doesnt seem like his game. Thats why that jump shot is so imortant if he's ever gonna become a real scorer.