• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Jay Will is Demarr of last year

hotboyj

Many people have forgotten as I about Jay Williams and his recovery. He played well for Chicago averaging 9.5 pts and 4.7 assists. He is a great athlete, and a tremendous leader. I'm sure he doesn't want to go back to Chicago and end up like Jamal Crawford where you are unappreciated. Here he could become a star. We really need to take alot of risks in FACY. My dream team free agent summer

Jay Wil

Dajuan Wag

Skita

Kwame

Desagana Diop

We could afford to give eveyone 5 mil. All of them should take it, not only is it good money, but is the only place where you are guaranteed playing time.

Sure tons of question marks but one is bound to finally live up to the hype. Who knows maybe they all do.

• Moderators

We can get pretty much all of those players cheaper than $5 million per year, IMO.

Jay Will is a huge injury risk - no one is going to pay $5 million per year for him.

The Cavs are near cutting Wagner and Diop and probably would have traded them for a second rounder just to clear cap room (and they are being paid less than $5 million per now).

Skita probably will get less than $5 million per.

Brown is the only one who is likely (pretty much guaranteed in his case) to get $5 million per year, IMO.

Quote:

We can get pretty much all of those players cheaper than $5 million per year, IMO.

Jay Will is a huge injury risk - no one is going to pay $5 million per year for him.

The Cavs are near cutting Wagner and Diop and probably would have traded them for a second rounder just to clear cap room (and they are being paid less than $5 million per now).

Skita probably will get less than $5 million per.

Brown is the only one who is likely (pretty much guaranteed in his case) to get $5 million per year, IMO.

skita will get way less than 5mill. he might get 5 mill total.