• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Killer Instint?

Gambit99

I read alot, but don't post much...

As far a big in FAcy I would only go after Curry and Daly. I use to be big on Chandler, but during the playoffs I've chilled due to a lack of KILLER INSTINT! He and Kwame have good talent, but are lacking in killer instint.

Although Davis, Wallace, Amare and others are truly PF's the difference is the character of the sportsman.

Curry and Daly's mannarism on the court and during breaks speaks of men who believe that no one on the court can stop them and that they can stop anyone. True or not this is what we need in a Center. Remember Lambier was a big, slow dude, but he had the right attitude.

For those who want Chandler or Brown for their potential, you should check the BAD ASS in them first. That is what will make the difference. Duncan may not say much, but look into his eyes. That what makes him the second most dominate Center in the NBA!

Gambit99

• Moderators

don't you hate when no one responds to your posts? I agree with you about having that attitude. I think Bogut has it though. I don't think he's backing down from anybody and he has the skills to go with it.

I don't think Collier really likes to mix it up that much. Centers used to just have to be tall. Now they have to be tall, strong, and coordinated. This is why Shawn Bradley doesn't dominate the league. Unfortunately Shaq has set the precedent that if you're big and aggressive you're allowed to push your way to the basket.