• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Charlotte already mentioning trading down

Iman

I would rarely trade down in the draft but this looks like a year where I would and I bet BK will if it all lines up right. I think we all know BK wanted another first rounder this year. To get a good one about all we have to trade is Harrington. I think after workouts BK is likely to want some player that he figures will go lower than the position we get. So why not trade down. It wont surprise me if that player is Green or MartyA or Splitter but more likely it will be Deron Williams. Then, even though you have to really draft best available, I see the second first rounder depending on who he takes with the first. Taft or Frye would be likely choices if we already drafted a point. Now that would be a very nice draft to me!!

Before the draft last year, Bernie Bickerstaff was interested in everyone. Remember the rumors about Bickerstaff being hot for Josh Childress?

At different points during the draft process last year, Bickerstaff was in love with Okafor, Childress, Howard, Gordon, and Deng among others. So, never believe what you hear coming from them.

Bernie is the complete opposite of Billy Knight. Where Knight won't tell you anything to keep you guessing, Bernie will tell you everything to keep you guessing.

• Premium Member

No, I think you need to temper everything with knowledge...

I think Bickerstaff is a straight shooter and always has been.

He was indeed Hot for Deng, Childress, and Iguodala..

But that was before they acquired the 2nd pick of the draft thanks to the Clipps who Stole our pick! Thanks to the flip of a coin.

However, over his history with Charlotte, Washington, Denver, Bickerstaff has always been a straightfoward GM especially when talking to the media.

The media loves him because he's a straight shooter. He killed J-Smoove's stock with his straight shooting... (Thanks BB)...