• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

just heard BK on 2livestews

chillzatl

• Admin

Not a whole lot of new stuff said that we don't alreayd know. He said that that we are stocked up with wing players (sg/sf) and that we're looking for bigs and PG's.

I know we debated Smooths position a while back with some of us saying we felt he was a PF nad some saying he was a SF. BK clearly labled him a SF today and labeled chillz our SG, though that was not new. I'd just never heard him specifically call Smooth an SF before.

I agree. Josh Smith and Chillz need a lot of work to fit those positions and become effective in those positions. They both are going to have to learn how to shoot from the outside. Smith is going to have to learn how to dribble without getting ball stolen from him.

• Premium Member

What happens down the road...? More importantly, what if Chill doesn't improve that J? What if Smith fills out just a tad more and learns to use his athleticism in the post?

Billy Knight also likes a versatile team. He likes guys who play 2 or 3 positions - so for him to come out and say "[This] is who is going to play [what]" is in direct conflict with how he has publicly stated he wants to build his team.