JAY WALKER, I NEED YOUR HELP!!! *DELETED*

Nique21

People that don't mind being stupid will continue

to suggest he will play SG this year.IF their moms

had swallowed they wouldn't be such idiots.

Besides I am starting to get so board with this arguement.

We know they are wrong and we are right so it becomes

pointless.

Besides,Dickau was a big mistake anyway.It will show in time.

Or shall I say his hype was a big mistake.Alot of the reason I

don't like him isfor the undeserved hype he has got when he

has done nothing to deserve it.

Jay, I need your help at Sports Central Message Boards. There was a thread started on the Big Dawg's arrival to Atlanta. It later became a debate on where Jason Terry will play this year. There is a guy claiming to have more than one inside source on this. I posted a link over there to this message board hoping that one of your replys would have explained it. I failed to tell him who you are. Would you please reply to this post or the one on Sports Central on who you are and where Jason Terry will play next year. I am the only Hawks Supporter on this other board and I need some back up. Here is the direct link to the debated topic: http://www.sports-central.org/community/bo...p;threadid=4458

nique, try linking that sporting news radio about the big dog trade. some where in the middle of the audio clip, lon said that JT is our point guard.

and i believe in yesterday's big dog press conference, either babcock or lon mentioned about JT being the starting point guard.

you can try to attach these two links and they shouldn't be too hard to find.

Thanks Hotlantadude for posting on the other board, I definately need the backup.

Playoffs, I do have the link of the Press Conference on my Real Player. When I copy it, it will not give an option of pasting it. I can't figure out the paste part of it.

It just shockes me how PG's like Sam Cassell are seen as

great even though his assist diped and couldn't get them

to the playoffs.

Honestly,I think other than Karl it will come out as Cassell

is the Bucks problem.Sam Cassell will turn out the be the

Bucks problem.I'm glad we never traded for him.Funny that

we call about Big Dog and Ray Allen but want no part of

Sam.

Is everyone high or did we see Bibby's assists go through the floor last year to only 5 a game?

Heck, JT's assists were higher and he only started 50 games at the point, with fewer weapons that Bibby.

Yet it was after that 5apg year that everyone finally saw Bibby emerge as a top PG.

It's all perception, and the one on JT will change after this season, I am sure...

Perfect response back on the other board. I was feeling outnumbered over there and was having trouble with #47. First starting that post, "For those of you who don't know", then coming back with his insider sources. I was struggling to find the right words or links to show him that he was wrong. I really apprecitate the help and been the media isn't going to do it, I feel we need to educate some of the outsiders about our team.

...spout the same popular tripe that everyone else thinks.

For example he claims "DerMarr Johnson did poorly in Boston".

This statement is flagrantly false.

Eric Musselman claimed that DerMarr was the key to going undefeated in Boston, due in large part to his defense, which was stifling and anything but soft against the best the other team had to offer, and also because he finished 7th in that league in Points per game, even with the offense going through Dion, again according to Musselman.

He can be high and mighty on his contacts or whatever, good for him. I wouldn't claim to KNOW anything about other teams, but I would have opinions like him.

We can be a bit more sure about our team, because we actually get to talk to them and watch them a lot closer that other people's "insiders".

So, like Chillz said before....Let's let the season convert these people and not worry about doing it ourselves.

At least until the next national writer blows it again...lol...