• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

JAY WALKER, I NEED YOUR HELP!!! *DELETED*

Nique21

inside man, nice graph, that is your own website?

jay, bibby used to average like 8 ast in vancouver, but never made a clutch shot. i bet if jason kidd or andre miller plays with the kings, they won't get more than 6 ast. i don't think bibby is a top 3 point guard. not even top 3 in the west.

BHD, i think your statement towards Bibby is perfectly fine except ... Bibby is black? i've seen him play for 3 full seasons in vancouver plus almost all of his playoffs game last season plus all of those kings games that were boardcast on NBC and i've never knew that he is black. am i missing something here?

act_mike_bibby.jpg

Hell there arent many athletes that are pure black or pure white anymore......everyone usually has some kinda mix in their family line......I really dont consider him white or black, but I know the majority of people I know consider him to be black

Bibby is black. They asked him at the BET awards he said he was black as far as he knew, maybe his greatgrandparents were mixed. Kidd is mixed.

Hey I hope this doesn't lead to a race debate. But what is Kidd's wife's ethnicity. Indian, Hispanic, light skinned black, White, Native American, I honestly cant figure out what her race is. Not that it really matters, but I have never seen a person who could pass for any race.

Nope Mike Bibby's father is just as light as his son. That is probably who he took his complexion after. While we are talking about mixed race players did you all know the rookie Drew Gooden was half German? His mother is German while his father is black.