• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Lower 1st round PGs

falc82

I heard the rumor about the Hawks possibly trading up in the 2nd round to get Houston's #24 possibly to get Ukic.

Boston will probably take him before the #24 even though Chad Ford said he might be wrong on his info that Boston is high on Ukic.

Wayne (Miami): How interested are the Celtics in Roko Leni-Ukic?

Chad Ford: (2:49 PM ET ) I put him at Boston in my last mock draft, but have since got feedback that it was wrong. Maybe Andray Blatche or Ike Diogu.

I just have this feeling he'll be gone and that if we do trade up to #24 it could be to select Jack. Jack and Marvin would be a very good draft that would help our rebuilding plan a ton.

I agree with the Marvin and Jack combo. Someone mentioned that woodson spoke very highly of him recently. And remember the rumors a few weeks ago that the hawks were trying to move to seattles pick to take Jack via their second round pick and diaw. I think the intrest is definately there. I think the hawks should do what they gotta do to get him in here. I dont feel hes that far behind the pgs ranked ahead of him(if at all).

I see they had will bynum in and someone said they had elder in also(local guys). I'm glad to see the hawks are giving a shot to the local talent.

My main wish right now is to land an extra draft pick at a great price. Usually there are one or two deals for teams trying to trade out of the draft to save money, I hope we get a pick this way.

Also given that this is a deep draft perhaps we could get an early 2nd round pick for a trade involving our 2nd round pick next year.

We'll see. I'm not expecting our #58 pick to materialize into anything.