• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

All-Star 2003

ersimo2889

I was just wondering if anyone knows whether the NBA or the city that is hosting the All Star Game is in charge of the rules and regulations of the events (Dunk Contest, 3 Pt Contest). So if Atlanta is in charge this year we can get rid of the stupid wheel that they used in last years dunk contest and maybe stick in a one-on-one contest or something. Just a thought.

I think the dunk contest should done away with because all the

creativity is gone.Everything is....been there and done that....

I think a three on three or two on two think would be much better.

The players will never go for one on ones.I'm sure the league handles

the slam dunk stuff.

• Admin

contest has had in years. He has that rare mix of creativity, power and flash that the contest needs (like MJ and Nique had). Everyone else is 2nd place, including Kobe. I mean I would rather watch highlights of Vince dunking on people in the game than watch the group that was in it last year. BORING!

with the upcoming season ticket info. There was info on a 5 game pack, a 15 game pack and the full season ticket pack. According to the info in the package, the only people who would have an opportunity to purchase All Star game tickets were the FULL season ticket holders. That REALLY puts me in a quandry. I bought the 15 game pack last year (although I ended up going to more than 30 games) and it was $750 bucks. The full season ticket pack for the same seat is $1995 bucks. That's a big chunk of change.

If I wasn't in the process of finishing my basement and having to springing for a projector & screen for my media room, I'd probably go for the full package but right now, I don't know about that. It really sucks because I'd LOVE to go to the All Star game but I want my 100" screen even more.

If I knew how much the All Star game tickets were going to be and if I knew FOR SURE that I would have the option to purchase two of them, I'd probably spring for the full season package. In the worse case scenario, I could probably sell two All Star tickets for close to half of the full season ticket pack and maybe more. What to do, what to do!

I usually get a package from the Hawks, but this year maybe my stuff was lost by the snail mail folk. I work close to Phillips so I'll just stroll over there for lunch and inquire. Congrats on your media room, 100 inches sounds wonderful. Sanyo is famous for their projectors used for what you are attempting to do. Epson is not bad either. I own an Epson and I am quite happy with it.